l .:YongKok:.: Aquarium

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aquarium

Had lunch with Angelfish a week back in school. Began talking about the aquarium. I guess that is the common topic when we meet up. I felt sad about not being able to go back to the aquarium due to time constraint on my side. But then again, what's drawing me back to swim with the rest of the fishes in the aquarium? I am not sure, probably the older folks. And if the older fishes are leaving the aquarium for bluer waters elsewhere, then I will have no reason to swim in those waters again.

Things are not pleasant between me and the hammerhead. That's one of the reasons for me to move on. Since I do not subscribe to your philosophy, I might as well leave the place for one that aligns with mine.

Though I have much to write, I gonna stop here as I see no point to continue as I have said my piece to many and it is time to move on. Stop looking back and move on.

At least, I have made a few real fishy friends from other aquarium and I believe that they will walk along side with me, for we share the same philosophy (though we are from different aquariums, how ironic?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home